EU/UK SFTR Trade Reporting
Regulatory reporting of your SFT Transactions, CCP Margin and Collateral Reuse data is mandatory for the EU and UK jurisdictions under SFTR. There are two ways to submit data to meet this requirement:
- Submitter (Direct Reporting): The trade party reports their trades directly.
- Non-Submitter (Delegated Reporting): One of the trade parties delegates their reporting to the other trade party or to a third party.
GTR Service Help
Open the EU/UK service help for end-to-end resources, including:
- Explicit Permissioning and User Access provides information about the prerequiste setup actions needed to successfully submit your trade data into the Trade Repository. The information available includes topics such as Explicit Permissioning, UAT Testing, and how users are granted access to the service by their Super Access Coordinators (SAC).
- Connectivity describes how to connect to GTR in order to submit messages and recieve reports.
- GTR Tools and Environments explains the difference between the Production and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environments and how to use the Global Industry Tools application to test your submissions.
- Data Submission explains essential concepts about how to create a trade submission message to report your SFT Transactions, CCP Margin and Collateral Reuse trade data. The information available includes topics such as choosing a template, submitting a trade, and the key/mandatory fields you need to populate.
- Message Validation and Exception Management describes the validation stages and explains how to manage any Exceptions your submissions generate (NACKs).
- Reports & Reconciliation covers the fundamentals of Portfolio Reconciliation. The information available includes topics such as how to access GTR-generated reports and how to report descriptions.
- Portal provides instructions on use of functional components of the GTR NoA Portal to search your trade data and download your GTR End of Day Reports.
- Billing provides and overview and processes related to billing for Global Trade Repository ("GTR") services and Trade Repositories.