We are excited to announce the release of our brand new user guide, designed to help you make the most out of your Learning Center experience.
ITP Data Analytics
Welcome! In this section of the Learning Center you will find the resources you need to maximize your use of ITP Data Analytics. To find the content you need either use the Search field or navigate to your area of interest to learn more about how to use Data Analytics to undestand the operational performance of your ITP services.
Remember to log in to see all content.
On this page
ITP Data Analytics - the new analytics service supporting ITP products - launched in January 2022 and replaces the Benchmarks Trade Analytics service.
What is ITP Data Analytics?
ITP Data Analytics delivers an operational performance measurement solution for broker/dealers and investment managers, by providing powerful analytical tools for researching and optimizing the timeliness and accuracy of your trade processing. Using your CTM and TradeSuite ID data, ITP Data Analytics quantifies your post-trade processing behavior, providing analytic metrics through a series of reports allowing you to analyze and measure your performance against your counterparties and peer, available through a UI with an interactive dashboard.
Details of the available reports can be found below. Some report types are not available for all services.
Configuring Your Access to the ITP Data Analytics UI
If you are already a user of CTM or TradeSuite ID and your organization subscribes to the ITP Data Analytics service, you automatically have access to the ITP Data Analytics UI through the MyDTCC portal. This requires you to log in using your MyDTCC portal ID and select the ITP Data Analytics tile. Visit MyDTCC for ITP Clients to learn more.
If you do not have a CTM or TradeSuite user ID and want to use ITP Data Analytics for that service, work with your Product Administrator to configure your access. The Product Administrator is responsible for managing users and other product administrators. Full details on requirements and how to configure your access can be found below:
- If you don’t have a user ID, please reach out to your Product Administrator for the service, who can submit a request for one on your behalf. Details of the specific roles required for CTM, TradeSuite ID, and ITP Data Analytics are in pdf pdf Overview of Roles: Institutional Trade Processing (1.16 MB) .
- If there is no Product Administrator assigned to your organization, please see our Manage My Service Product Help to learn how to create one.
- If your organization uses more than one CTM BIC or TradeSuite ID, you may need to be set up with On Behalf Of (OBO) access to additional CTM BICs or TradeSuite Ids to access all data available for your organizations in ITP Data Analytics. If you are missing OBO access to any of your organizations, your Product Administrator will be able to submit a request on your behalf.
For more information on the roles and responsibilities of a Product Administrator, visit MyDTCC for ITP Clients - Role-Specific Information - ITP Product Administrator which includes resources to guide you through how to request new user IDs and add new roles to existing user.
To find out who your Product Administrator is:
- Go to MyDTCC - My Products and select Need access to another product/service? Want to know who your Administrators are? Select the appropriate ITP product. A list of your current Product Administrators will appear.
- Or contact our DTCC Client Center - our global support telephone numbers are listed at http://www.dtcc.com/client-center
- If your organization does not have a product administrator, see the Manage My Services Product Help for instructions on how to create an administrator. Contact the DTCC Client Center for assistance.
Access to Free Version
We are providing a free version of the ITP Data Analytics service to all CTM clients that enables you to explore the features of the user interface and preview some of the available performance metrics and reports that come with a full-service subscription.
For details on how to access this free version, please see Configuring Your Access to the ITP Data Analytics UI.
For more information on how to navigate the free version and access the available resources, you can access the default ITP Data Analytics Product Help