This 15-minute webcast is the third in a series of presentations designed to help you better understand the Obligation Warehouse and the role it plays throughout the life cycle of an obligation. The first two webcasts talked about the background and benefits of the OW and some basic feature. The OW Web features that this webcast focuses on include:
- Getting DTCC Web Portal login credentials and using them to access OW Web.
- Navigating in OW Web to frequently used content.
- Leveraging enhancements to the OW Web interface, including the new Status tab.
- Performing advanced queries using options now available in the OW Web Obligation Search Engine.
- Referencing new exclusion indicators.
- Viewing reports using the OW Web Report Center.
- Using the new OW Web simulator to learn at your own pace.