Before using the SPP Return/P&I Withdrawal Request function, you must activate your account for this option and supply DTC with specific wire instructions for your DTC Settling Bank as outlined in Important Notice # 4582-09. This information will be stored in DTC’s wire instruction database and may be accessed when you submit SPP returns or P&I withdrawal requests. Each instruction must include:
- Your Participant number
- The American Banking Association (ABA) routing number of the receiving bank which must be your Settling Bank
- Your Settling Bank’s Telegraphic ID
- Your account number at the receiving bank
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Beneficiary Address including the Street, City, State, Zip and Country.
Note- You can add information to the wire instructions, such as a department name, if desired.
DTC will maintain up to five wire instruction formats in its wire instructions database. Complete the Wire Instructions form for Settlement Progress Payment Returns and Principal and Income (P&I) Payment Withdrawals attached to Important Notice # 4582-09 and send it to: