DTCC is committed to provide secure and efficient access to TradeHub users. Since F5 Fire Pass is out of support we've upgraded the F5 SSL VPN device to BIG IP Edge to improve security when connecting to our service. As a result TradeHub users will need to take appropriate actions before the deadline to avoid disruption and loss of connection to TradeHub in Production.
TradeHub users need to install the BIG IP Edge Client software. Below you will find step by steps instructions on how to install this software.
If required, the below instructions can be printed and/or saved to PDF by using your browser printer options.
1. BIG IP Edge Client can be installed on your machine through a web download. Please work with your desktop administrator to ensure you have administrator (admin) rights prior to following these instructions.
2. Open a new web browser and enter the URL https://vpn.omgeo.net using Internet Explorer 11.
3. Login with your VPN credentials.
After logging in successfully the Privilege Guard ActiveX Installer window will open.
4. Click Install to download the BIG IP Edge Client software on your machine. Follow the install instructions.
5. To check if the BIG IP Edge Client software has installed go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and look for the following:
6. Once the BIG IP Edge Client software is installed, test your connection to make sure you can connect to TradeHub.