User Interface 4.0
The CTM User Interface 4.0 (CTM UI 4.0) is available to all existing users of the CTM User Interface. It offers improved functionality and security while it is even easier to use. There is also no need for Java to access this version of the user interface.
Transition to the new interface is straight forward, flexible and cost-free. Users can access both their existing version of the CTM UI and CTM UI 4.0 at the same time, allowing users to decide when to begin the transition to UI 4.0. This helps to bridge any gaps in functionality that have not yet been built and gives both users and organizations full control and flexibility of when and how to begin the transition.
The CTM UI 4.0 benefits at a glance are:
- No client-side Java dependency
- Performance optimization
- Improved end user experience
- Refined UI security
- Ability to break cross-paired trades and pair with the correct trade
- UI 4.0 can be used in parallel with older versions of the CTM UI
View content below to find more information about how to upgrade, available functionality and documentation and training resources to help get you up to speed.
The table below includes functionality currently available in the CTM UI 4.0 and planned for 2021. Any functionality not yet included in the CTM UI 4.0 can still be accessed using older versions of the UI.
Click the links for any of the features below to view the related topic in the online help for the UI 4.0.
|Support of Equity and Debt Trades||X|
|Trade actions: Amend, Copy Block, Force Pair, Force Match, Reject, Cancel, and Cancel after MAGR||X|
|MISM, NMAT, and All Exceptions||X|
|Match Agreed View - 7 Day Range||X|
|Pagination of Match Agreed Trades||X|
|Graphical Dashboard for Equity and Debt Trades||X|
|Find Trade By Reference Number||X|
|Export to CSV||X|
|Export to PDF||X|
|Support of inSITE fields||X|
|Support of large volume user case||X|
|Can be used in parallel with 2.0 and 3.0 of the CTM UI||X|
|Export Match Agreed Allocations to CSV||X|
|Support for SSI enrichment: implementing user-defined ALERT keys, AKAS (ALERT Key Auto-Select), or manual||X|
|Support of Stepout Trades||X|
|Support of Equity Options||X|
|Support of US Depository Data||X|
|Support of Stipulations||X|
The functionality to manually enter trades using the CTM User Interface is available to broker/dealer users of CTM who have the Manual Entry user role enabled. This allows a user to create new block and allocation messages.
Below is a summary of the manual entry workflow to understand what steps are involved in order to get your trades to a final Match Agreed (MAGR) status, as well as an overview of the Create a Block screen that you have to use to provide all block level information for both equity and debt trades.
Block Entry Fields and Definitions
Use the below interactive resources to see available block entry fields, for both equity and debt trades, and understand what information you have to supply. Click on the plus markers to see an explanation of how to populate each field.
Watch this short, introductory video to learn more about all of these benefits and see a demonstration of the CTM UI 4.0.
For detailed instructions on using all UI 4.0 functionality, you can use the online help. Click the link below or access it directly from within the UI 4.0 once you are logged in:
Details about enhancements included in the most recent release can be found in the following documents:
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 15 (859 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 14 (640 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 13 (674 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 12 (659 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 11 (889 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 10 (611 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 9 (477 KB)
- pdf CTM UI Product Release Information: UI 4.0 Release 8 (260 KB)
If you are an existing user of the CTM UI 3.0 (also known as the Trade Blotter), use the below job aid to learn how to perform your day to day activities using the new CTM UI 4.0.
If you are an existing user of the CTM UI 2.0, use the below job aid to learn how to perform your day to day activities using the new CTM UI 4.0.
The UI 4.0 is available to all current CTM users. Follow the steps below to get access:
- Go to https://ctmweb.omgeo.net (Production) or https://ctmwebct.omgeo.net (Client Test).
- Log in using your existing CTM User ID and Password.
- You will be logged into the CTM UI 4.0. Your User ID will be permissioned with the same actions you have available when logged into your existing user interface.