Watch this seven-part CBRS Overview series to learn about the important features of the CBRS application. You will need to be logged in to the Learning Center to watch the videos.
Tips For Viewing:
When viewing these courses on a PC, do not use the blue "Full Screen" button below each video. Instead, click the double-headed arrow button in the player controls for the best full screen experience.
If viewing these course on a small mobile device, use the blue "Full Screen" button for a better viewing experience.
Download a transcript of each course by clicking the Resources link in the upper right corner of the video.
- Watch videos in order as the information in each builds on what was explained previously.
What You Will Learn:
After watching this entire series, you will be able to:
- Login to CBRS via DTCC Customer Portal
- Create various transaction records
- Interact with pending transactions
- Send batch data
- Review summary batch data
- View CBRS output files
- Enter firm request/reject assset records
- Upload records to CBRS.
Read the description of each course to learn more.