The Obligation Warehouse (OW) REORG & OW Web Navigation webcast is intended for NSCC Members and Obligation Warehouse users who wish to:
- better understand the REORG process,
- how it functions,
- what rules govern it; and
- how to utilize the available reporting;
- learn how to navigate the OW Web application and perform certain tasks, such as
- taking actions on outstanding obligations,
- entering obligations,
- finding advisories and rejects,
- finding reports; and
- use DTCC’s Learning Center resources to reinforce and expand your knowledge of these and other OW-related topics.
The presentation assumes you have some working knowledge of Obligation Warehouse or have viewed the Obligation Warehouse (OW) Overview and Obligation Warehouse (OW) RECAPS & Pair Off Functionality webcasts. The webcast is approximately 18 minutes in length.