Upload Tool Menu
You can use the TRM Upload Tool menu to upload an MS Excel spreadsheet containing new trading relationships and updates to existing relationships.
Spreadsheet Upload Overview
Your spreadsheet cannot exceed 1000 rows.
1. Save the spreadsheet as an Excel Workbook file.
2. On the Upload Trading Relationship page, submit the upload spreadsheet you have created. For more information, see Uploading Spreadsheets.
3. If the system rejects your spreadsheet, investigate and correct the errors, and submit the spreadsheet again.
From the main menu, click Upload Tools. The Upload Trading Relationship Tools page appears.
- Click Browse. Locate and select your spreadsheet.
- Click Submit.
- The system validates your spreadsheet and either accepts it or rejects it. The results appear at the bottom of the page. For accepted spreadsheets, the system displays a link to your spreadsheet, and displays a status of "Completed".
- For rejected spreadsheets, the system displays a link to your spreadsheet, and displays a status of "Spreadsheet contains errors." The system also displays an icon (blue) on the Details column. Click the icon to display error messages.