This process describes the preliminary areas that need to be addressed in order for a client to subscribe to MTU. It focuses on the overall aspects of the Client engagement and Integration planning stages of the implementation process. A Client’s Relationship Manager (RM) and a dedicated Integration team operating in the client’s region guides the client through the entire implementation, from initial communication to Go Live. Once the Integration team has completed the client’s documentation, the RM team works closely with the Integration team to complete the implementation.
Client Engagement and Legal & Compliance Documentation
- Initial Communication
- Determine Eligibility
- Client completion of User Agreement, Questionnaire & Integration Statement of Work
- Compliance review
- Planning and Client Implementation
- Completion of Client Onboarding Documentation
- Coordination of AcadiaSoft, Omgeo ALERT, Custodian Intergration, and Triparty Agent integration
Client Setup/ Configuration
- Reference Data and Account Setup
- Connectivity setup and testing
- Entitlement/ Access setup
- Product Subscriptions (Standard Messaging and/or Triparty Messaging)
- Account setup including SSI (Omgeo ALERT), Counterparty and Agreement AMP IDs (AcadiaSoft), Client Identifier Cross Reference (CIX), Custodian Intergration, and Triparty Agent integration.
Training and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Client Training
- Client User Acceptance Testing
Once the client has completed testing, the Integration Consultant will work with the client to confirm the ‘Go Live’ date.
# Name Description Added On 1 MTU Learning Center Registration and Navigation
This document describes how to register for the DTCC Euroclear Global Collateral Ltd Learning Center. The document outlines all the benifits of registration and the functionality of the Learning Center.
May 25, 2017 2 MTU Service Description
This document provides an overview of DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral Ltd.’s Margin Transit Utility (MTU) services and onboarding procedures. Version 3.0
May 03, 2017
Interested in GlobalCollateral?
Are you an existing client?
For existing clients with connectivity questions or requiring MTU support, please contact the Client Contact Center using any of the following contact numbers:
US Toll Free 866-679-6206 Netherlands 0800-0222584 United Kingdom 08-082346838 France 0800-911489